1. Game of Drones
The Government keeps ramping up the Drone program to the point that in 10 years it will be possible for the public to buy some of the older models. Game of Drones: Think Robot Wars in the air.
2. Breaking Bud
In 10 years, Marijuana will probably be legalized. Look for your first “Breaking Bad” spin-off.
3. Catfish : Hosted by Manti Te’o
10 years form now, there’s a huge chance Manti’s NFL career will be over. What better way for him to make some more money than by embracing his past?
4. Dancing with the Stars: NFL Edition
If the news of concussions and new rules continue to be imposed on the NFL, dancing might be all we will see in 10 years.
5. Honey Boo Boo’s 16 and Pregnant
Like her big sister in 10 years we’ll see a teenage Honey Boo Boo starring in her own spin-off of 16 and pregnant.
6. House of Lards
I like Honey Boo Boo’s mom. I really do, I promise. However, it seems that television has become obsessed with the fat … and I don’t see that changing in 10 years. If Honey Boo Boo is off doing her 16 and Pregnant thing, I can see the family taking advantage of their gluttonous ways.
7. Duck Dynasty: Cooking with Mrs. Kay
Paula Dean is on the out and Duck Dynasty is in. If you ask me, Mrs. Kay is easily America’s favorite Southern cook at the moment. I know I’d watch her cooking show over Paula Dean’s.
8. Cougar Town featuring Snooki and JWoWW
10 years from now, chances are Snooki and JWoww will be on their 5th spawn combined. However, there’s no way they give up the television screen. Wait for the Cougar Town + Snooki and JWoww spin-off. It’s going to happen.
9. 2 Broke Girls
The girls of … Girls grow up and Lena Dunham keeps it going. Hopefully with more Donald Glover.
11. Fox News Presents: Ted Nugent’s American Horror Story
Lately it seems that Fox News only exists to scare the living shit out of Americans. I don’t see this changing in 10 years and I can see them giving Ted Nugent his own show … ironically named after a fantastic Fox show.
12. Anger Management 2.0
Since Chris Brown “quit” music last week, he’s going to need something to fall back on. I imagine taking over Charlie Sheen’s show would be a start in 10 years.
13. Castle : The Perils of House Arrest
Let’s face it … Lindsay will probably still be under house arrest in 10 years. Someone is likely to give her a chance to make some money off the unfortunate event.
14. How I Met Your Mother : The Amanda Bynes Story
Let’s be honest … would you be surprised if she got pregnant in the mental ward?
15. True Mud : The Real Buckwild Story
One might be dead and another might be facing drug charges but I don’t believe that will keep TV executives from making a Buckwild spin-off.
16. North West Bound & Down
While it will not be as funny as Eastbound and Down, in 10 years North West will be ready for stardom.
17. Mad Women
Guaranteed we see a spin off of Mad Men focusing on the female characters.
18. One Direction Upon a Time
The boys reminisce over the year they were famous.
19. The Walking Dead of Beverly Hills
Does their plastic surgery stand the test of time? We’ll find out in 10 years.
20. All My (Cryus) Children
Like the Osbourne’s, the Cyrus family will reemerge with their own reality show in 2023.
21. 30 Rocks
WE HAVE PREFECTED HUMAN CLONING AND THE ROCK HAS BEEN CLONED 30 TIMES. Best show ever. I can’t wait until the future.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩