5. Watch Your Sugar and Caffeine Intake : Look for “Hidden Sugars”
Caffeine and sugar will keep you wired throughout the day, which will make it nearly impossible to nap.
9. Hoodies Are Amazing for Staying Warm and Keeping the Sun Out
11. Get a “Glo to Sleep” Mask
Not only does it reduce light, but it also helps slow brain activity.
15. Design Your Own “Nap Wheel”
To design your own custom nap, drag the “wake-up time” dial to the hour you woke up, say, 7 a.m. Follow the hours clockwise until you reach the point in the day when REM and slow-wave sleep cross, in this case, 2 p.m. This is a perfectly balanced state in which REM and slow-wave sleep are equally proportioned, and where “The Ultimate Nap” occurs.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩