1. When packing, remember you can get away with wearing most anything in Vegas.
2. Take a Tropical Sands face stick to stay safe in the sun during the day
3. Drink for a buck at the Wynn
4. Be sure to check out this happy hour list before you go.
5. Room upgrades.
6. To get into a club without waiting, arrive early, or consider using a service that allows you to skip the velvet rope.
8. If you want to see a show, stop by the Tix4Tonight booth to get major discounts.
9. Canvassers and costumed characters
10. Save money and time by riding Deuce buses downtown and along the Strip.
11. Decide between a five-star resort experience on the Strip, or if you're looking to save money stay downtown.
12. Always Carry a Map in Las Vegas
13. You Can Get Comps Without Gambling
14. Bet the Pass Line
15. Go during the slow season: July, August, and mid-December are best.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!