1. When packing, remember you can get away with wearing most anything in Vegas.
2. Fremont Street Experience’s pulsating light and music shows are free.
5. Room upgrades.
Want to score a better hotel room than the one you paid for? Try the $20 trick. Simply slip the hotel receptionist $20 when handing over your credit card and ask if any upgrades are available.
6. To get into a club without waiting, arrive early, or consider using a service that allows you to skip the velvet rope.
If you love to people-watch, there are plenty of wonderful spots to go in Las Vegas. When you’re at The Forum Shops at Caesars, request patio dining at Spago or The Cheesecake Factory.
8. If you want to see a show, stop by the Tix4Tonight booth to get major discounts.
9. Canvassers and costumed characters
You know those guys who stand on Las Vegas Boulevard snapping cards and trying to hand out fliers for strip clubs and personal entertainers? They’re canvassers. Canvassers have won the legal right to pass out information. Most people complain that the fliers and cards cause litter and are obscene or that canvassers get in the way of pedestrians, but if you just keep walking, they aren’t aggressive at all.
10. Save money and time by riding Deuce buses downtown and along the Strip.
11. Decide between a five-star resort experience on the Strip, or if you’re looking to save money stay downtown.
12. Always Carry a Map in Las Vegas
Starting out in the tenth position on my list of top ten money-saving tips for Las Vegas is a conglomeration of two articles. Most people do not realize that many Las Vegas cab drivers are out to make as much money off of you as possible. By carrying a map, you can show the Las Vegas cab drivers where you want to go, and that you can follow their path to make sure that they do not take you on a wild goose chase.
13. You Can Get Comps Without Gambling
Simply ask. There’s no harm in doing it and you’ll often get a little something.
14. Bet the Pass Line
If you want to gamble but don’t know anything about gambling, play craps. More specifically, play craps and bet the PASS LINE.
15. Go during the slow season: July, August, and mid-December are best.
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with President-elect Donald Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺