1. Aristotle: "A friend to all is a friend to none."
2. Timothy Leary: "Think for yourself and question authority."
3. Marx: "Social progress can be measured by the social position of the female sex."
4. Rousseau: "Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains."
5. Thoreau: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined."
6. Plato: "The madness of love is the greatest of heaven's blessings."
7. Ludwig Wittgenstein: "What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence."
8. Martin Luther: "For where God built a church, there the devil would also build a chapel."
9. Oliver Wendell Holmes: "One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions."
10. Ghandi: "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.”
11. Marx: "The only antidote to suffering is physical pain."
12. Confucius: "He who does not economize will have to agonize.”
13. John Locke: "New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common."
14. Plato: "Those who tell the stories rule society."
Sign up for a free Rdio account and check out Yeezus.