1. In a large bowl, pour 4 ounces of glue.
2. Carefully pour ⅓ cup of water into glue container. Place cap onto your glue container and shake. Open container and pour the glue and water mixture into large bowl with glue.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of iron oxide to mixture and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Add ½ cup of liquid starch to mixture.
5. Combine ingredients until the mixture becomes stringy, kneading goo to thoroughly combine the mixture.
6. Use strong magnets to interact with magnetic goo.
7. Store in an airtight container and add water to keep moist.
Project inspired by Get Crafty Crafty.