White printer paper
1. Measure out and cut your tissue paper into 10 2 ½-inch wide strips. The length of the tissue paper should be the same length as your drawing lead.
2. Prepare your surface by protecting it with parchment paper. Wear disposable gloves to protect your hands.
3. Pour out a small amount of decoupage glue. Using a sponge brush, apply a thin layer of decoupage glue to your 1st piece of tissue paper. This piece of tissue paper will be the innermost color of your pencil.
4. Take a piece of drawing lead and carefully roll it onto your piece of tissue paper. Repeat the process until all 10 pieces of tissue paper have been applied.
5. To create the cover for your pencil cut out and roll a piece of white printer paper.
6. Let the pencil dry overnight.
7. As an optional step, attach an eraser end from an old pencil to the end of your rainbow pencil, with hot glue.