Make your own foam slime with just a few ingredients!
1. In a medium-size bowl, pour out 4 oz of glue.
2. Use a funnel and carefully pour ⅓ cup of water into your bottle of glue. Cap your bottle and shake the bottle. Pour the glue and water mixture into your bowl.
3. Add a few drops of food coloring to your mixture and combine your ingredients. Once thoroughly mixed, set aside.
#4. In a blender, add small pieces of used styrofoam packaging. Blend until the styrofoam has broken up into smaller pieces.
5. Add one cup of styrofoam into your glue and water solution and mix thoroughly.
6. Add half a cup of liquid starch into the mixture. The mixture should start to become stringy.
7. Knead until all the ingredients have combined.
8. Stretch and bounce the slime to see how the mixture reacts.