1. You finally have time to catch up with old friends.
OK so maybe you’re not doing all that amazing. But Denise definitely deserves a call. You’ve kind of been MIA these past four to seven years thanks to college/grad school/med school/law school/school in general.
9. You can experiment with your look.
You don’t have to perfect that corporate look yet so why not try out a new hairdo? But please, don’t try cutting your own hair. That never ends well. However, should you choose to ignore that piece of advice, it’s OK. You can hide out in your bedroom until your bangs grow out again.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.