1. You finally have time to catch up with old friends.
OK so maybe you’re not doing all that amazing. But Denise definitely deserves a call. You’ve kind of been MIA these past four to seven years thanks to college/grad school/med school/law school/school in general.
9. You can experiment with your look.
You don’t have to perfect that corporate look yet so why not try out a new hairdo? But please, don’t try cutting your own hair. That never ends well. However, should you choose to ignore that piece of advice, it’s OK. You can hide out in your bedroom until your bangs grow out again.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏