1. First of all, you know that it's only a matter of time before people ask you for your exact height.
2. You frequently hang out or have gone out with women who are taller than you, especially when they're wearing heels.
3. Over time, you've really come to appreciate the utility of a good step-ladder.
4. People your age treat you like you're automatically the youngest in the group, even though you probably aren't...
5. But boy do people hate it when they find out you're faster/smarter/wiser/all-around cooler than they are.
6. In life, there is no pain more real than not being able to hold onto the overhead rails on public transportation.
7. Concerts are kind of tough.
8. And at the grocery store, you literally won't buy something if it's on a hard-to-reach shelf.
9. People see fit to give you cute little nicknames...
10. Whenever you have to talk to someone taller than you for a long time, you find your neck getting kind of strained from looking up.
11. You're used to people bending down when they're taking a photo with you...
12. And you've considered investing in some shoe lifts at least a few times.
13. You've long gotten used to taking a sub-par shower just because it's not worth figuring out how to adjust the shower head yourself:
14. You get all of your pants tailored at the hem, so that you don't end up looking like this...
15. And finally, you hate sitting in strange chairs, because you never know if you'll end up with your feet just...dangling around like this:
This post was translated from Portuguese.