But many other online stores offer plenty of hipstery goodness. Here is a list of super hipster things that, ironically, don’t come from Etsy and let you avoid the possible medical issues that could come from buying vintage. Having crabs is not (necessarily) a prerequisite for being a hipster.
3. Let’s start with the basics: Underwear. Vintage is not quite the word. These are brand new, still in the package until you take them out and use them to cover your package. (Sometimes false advertising is okay!)
Perhaps you need your nether-regions covered
5. Obviously it is time for a shirt so you can keep your tattoos out of the sun as you ride your fixie around Brooklyn. There’s actually some incredible photography of ‘wearable art’ on this site, but nothing says hipster like an empty roll of toilet paper.
Don’t get caught with your pants down
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔