1. Marriage à-la-mode: 2. The Tête à Tête by William Hogarth, 1743
2. The Lovers by Rene Magritte, 1928
3. Danaë with Eros by Titian, 1544
4. Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette by Vincent van Gogh, c. 1886
5. Odalisque by Francois Boucher, 1745
6. Composition vii by Wassily Kandinsky, 1913
7. Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci, c. 1517
8. Drinking Bacchus by Guido Reni, c. 1623
9. American Gothic by Grant Wood, 1930
10. The Weeping Woman by Pablo Picasso, 1937
11. Summertime by Edward Hopper, 1943
12. Fleur de Lis by Robert Reid, c. 1895-1900
There's much more elegant debauchery where that came from. Check out the blog here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!