BuzzFeed Brazil asked readers what the best ways are to improve a relationship. Here are the best answers:
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.
1. Stop expecting the worst from people.
2. Accept people as they really are.
3. And understand that actually flawless people don't exist.
4. Stop looking at their phones!
5. Be vocal when it comes to giving compliments and saying what's bothering you.
6. Learn to communicate nonviolently.
7. Stop outsourcing your feelings.
8. Respect other people's emotional frequency.
9. And if your different frequencies are causing issues, reexamine that relationship.
10. Know your limits.
11. Cherish the moments when you're alone.
12. And remember: Patience is key.
This post was translated from Portuguese.