1. At least once, you've gone into mourning after finising a book you really loved.
2. And you talk about characters in books as if they were your close friends.
3. Finding someone who reads the same books as you is like finding your soul mate.
4. You feel like it's a victory when you convince someone else to read a book you're reading.
5. Even with a shelf stuffed with new books, you always feel like you're looking for something new to read.
6. And of course, you go into a book store "just to take a look around" and you end up buying three new books.
7. And libraries are a real sanctuary for you.
8. If you start reading something and you're not into it, you give it a few chapters before completely giving up on it.
9. You've actually had back pain from lugging 1000+ page books around with you everywhere you go.
10. Your birthday is the best time of year because you always get tons of books as gifts.
11. The smell of a new book is like perfume for you.
12. And goodreads is your favorite social network.
13. You're not big into electronics, but you do dream of getting the latest kindle model.
14. You've started a book, and then couldn't set it down.
15. You love to tell everyone who will listen about the stories your reading.
16. One of your hobbies is tracking the book you ordered online, because you're so anxious for it to get to you.
17. And when it arrives, you start organizing your books again on your shelf as if they were your babies. 😍
This post was translated from Portuguese.