1. Learn to listen when the topic is racism.
2. But also remember to speak up, and have difficult conversations with other white people in your circles.
3. Especially with your own family.
4. Understand that not everything is all about you.
5. Give visibility to the work of black people.
6. Participate effectively.
7. Don't treat your black friends like Wikipedia.
8. Intervene whenever you witness a racist situation.
9. Don't expect to be rewarded for not being racist.
This post was translated from Portuguese.