1. When a spell goes wrong, and mistakenly turns you into a Grecian goddess…
Don’t panic, it’s actually a really flattering look.
2. Same goes for an Amazonian princess.
3. When you find yourself in a “Save the World” meeting…
dress cute, but comfortable. They tend to take a while.
4. When trudging through a forest with a cute boy…
…leather boots are just the thing.
5. Just Don’t forget to wear a cute warm jacket.
Forest weather can be unpredictable.
6. Don’t be afraid to show off your smart side at school.
Witches have to study, too. And besides, geek chic is in.
7. But, if you happen to wear a uniform,
make it your own.
8. Don’t forget to have a stunning dress on hand for any and all school dances.
You never know if you’ll be crowned Prom Queen…
9. …or when you’ll have to stop the world from ending.
10. Every witch has a dark side. You don’t have to toss out that “secret skanky outfit” that’s tucked away in the back of your closet.
Just be mindful of wearing it appropriately (i.e. when terrorizing your enemies, on Halloween or when seducing a crush).
11. Be sure to purchase cute shower attire.
It can be dangerous to cast spells naked.
12. And cute PJ’s, too.
Impromptu slumber parties with your coven happens more than you think.
13. Do look flawless, always.
You never know where you’ll end up at the end of the day and it throws the bad guys off.
14. That goes for your makeup as well.
Those Demons will never see it coming.
15. Have the perfect date outfit picked out, just in case….
In case you have an impromptu outing on the hood of a car with a cute mortal.
16. Or have to scale a wall with said mortal.
17. Do remember to accessorize.
It adds so much to an outfit.
18. Take a page from Life’s a Witch: You must have at least one pair of killer heels.
Besides looking fabulous, they can double as weapons.
19. A witch’s style is just as powerful as her magic!
Be confident, and never be afraid to rock your own look.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖