1. Man Tries To Take Full-Sized Fridge Home In His Trunk
Police officers certainly see some of the strangest things. Earlier this month, an officer (in Richmond BC) was called to the Liquidation World on Sexsmith Road after someone reported someone was trying to load a full-sized refrigerator into the trunk of a car. The fridge was tied to the car using rope and seat belts from the back seat. When the officer asked the driver if what he was doing was a good idea, the man apparently didn’t see any problem with it. When the officer told him it wasn’t safe, the driver apologized and took the fridge out of his trunk. The Mounties say this is a good example of why people should take the time to make sure they’re transporting things safely; insecure loads can lead to injuries.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.