13. The Wine Spa (Japan)
“A unique spa containing real red wine. Bathing in wine is a rejuvenation treatment for the body, and it has been said that the Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra loved to bath in wine. There are regular performances of pouring real wine into the spa a few times a day.”
16. Costa Brava Pneumatic Corkscrew
“This wine opener ($140) uses a stainless steel needle to pierce the cork. Pump the wooden handle of the corkscrew about four times to push air into the space between the wine and the cork. The air pressure ultimately causes the cork to release.” Bonus: It’s a classy potential weapon. What? Just sayin’….
19. Wine Painting
“This retiree paints landscapes of the region of Bordeaux.” He paints Bordeaux with Bordeaux… How apropos.
20. The Wine Bottle Lock!
The $25 wine bottle lock is an expandable cap for pretty much any bottle of alcohol. If your kid (or roommate) doesn’t have the 4-digit code, they’d need to manually search through 10,000 combinations to find the right one, making it stealing your booze extremely difficult.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀