13. The Wine Spa (Japan)
“A unique spa containing real red wine. Bathing in wine is a rejuvenation treatment for the body, and it has been said that the Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra loved to bath in wine. There are regular performances of pouring real wine into the spa a few times a day.”
16. Costa Brava Pneumatic Corkscrew
“This wine opener ($140) uses a stainless steel needle to pierce the cork. Pump the wooden handle of the corkscrew about four times to push air into the space between the wine and the cork. The air pressure ultimately causes the cork to release.” Bonus: It’s a classy potential weapon. What? Just sayin’….
19. Wine Painting
“This retiree paints landscapes of the region of Bordeaux.” He paints Bordeaux with Bordeaux… How apropos.
20. The Wine Bottle Lock!
The $25 wine bottle lock is an expandable cap for pretty much any bottle of alcohol. If your kid (or roommate) doesn’t have the 4-digit code, they’d need to manually search through 10,000 combinations to find the right one, making it stealing your booze extremely difficult.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.