1. When your significant other sends you that "I love you more then anything" text.
2. The exact moment your boss sends out that email stating that "everyone may leave the office early accept for you, Josh".
3. When your dad is wondering why he always ~looses~ his keys.
4. When your Tinder date texts you saying that he's running late but "it shouldn't be *to* long before he gets there".
5. When you wake up Saturday morning to this note: "Don't forget to pick up your sisters! There practice should be over at 5. XOXO - Mom".
6. When your friend passes you a note in class saying, "You should defiantly ask Stacey to the prom".
7. When the cake reads, "It's you're birthday. Make it special!"
8. Seconds after your professor states that, "the attendance policy will be enforced irregardless of a doctor's appointment".
9. "I haven't seen you sense graduation. Let's catch up sometime!" - a Facebook message from that one friend you haven't spoken to in ages.
10. The eye roll of grief after you correct someone and you hear them continue to use a word incorrectly.
11. Every person's face as they wonder why you're "suuuuch a grammar nazi".
12. Immediately followed by your lack of care as they deny a lifestyle full of grammatically correct superiority.
Just know that there's no need to fret. Some people simply can't be saved.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!