1. Milking a Camel
If God lets the animal give milk, then you should be able to drink it.
2. the Cockroach Diet
Here is a man who is not hampered by Western Puritanical carnivorous brainwashing. Open your tastebuds, open your hearts.
3. Extreme Rice
Eating is PRIMAL. It isn’t about fancy linens and maître d’s; they restrict us from expressing our NEEDS.
4. the Cinnamon Challenge
We call this pushing boundaries. Asking questions. Never believing in “no.” Live by this kid’s example.
5. Eating Bricks/Sand/Gravel
Eat what you love, NO MATTER WHAT.
6. Recycling Urine
Our bodies, our selves: take your water supply into your own hands. Say “no” to plastic bottles. Keep the circle of life going.
7. Eating Molten Lead
Overcoming fear is one of the first steps for a freer eating life. This man has no fear.
8. Eating Lemons (and liking them)
Look, an early recruit! This is a baby whose taste for sour fruits has not yet been repressed by society at large.
9. the Jumbo Burger
Screw the SuperSize Me guy. Reject portion-control. Eat to live and to love.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at