1. Milking a Camel
If God lets the animal give milk, then you should be able to drink it.
2. the Cockroach Diet
Here is a man who is not hampered by Western Puritanical carnivorous brainwashing. Open your tastebuds, open your hearts.
3. Extreme Rice
Eating is PRIMAL. It isn’t about fancy linens and maître d’s; they restrict us from expressing our NEEDS.
4. the Cinnamon Challenge
We call this pushing boundaries. Asking questions. Never believing in “no.” Live by this kid’s example.
5. Eating Bricks/Sand/Gravel
Eat what you love, NO MATTER WHAT.
6. Recycling Urine
Our bodies, our selves: take your water supply into your own hands. Say “no” to plastic bottles. Keep the circle of life going.
7. Eating Molten Lead
Overcoming fear is one of the first steps for a freer eating life. This man has no fear.
8. Eating Lemons (and liking them)
Look, an early recruit! This is a baby whose taste for sour fruits has not yet been repressed by society at large.
9. the Jumbo Burger
Screw the SuperSize Me guy. Reject portion-control. Eat to live and to love.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at