We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of cool products called "Movers and Shakers", which is a collection of stuff that's now ~trending~.
This week, efficiency is high on the Indian priority list. We have a portable garbage bag to catch your feelings on-the-go, fruit-infuser water bottles, a roti and khakra maker that will save you time and heartache (doesn't everybody want round rotis?) and perhaps the most interesting of them all: hydration socks for your feet. You gotta admit it, this stuff is smart.
1. This kazoo whose glorious and mind-numbing sound will be something you never thought you would actually enjoy (₹230).
2. This fruit-infuser water bottle that will become your new favourite drink and comes with an e-book of recipes (₹645).
3. These portable USB LED lights that are suuuuper flexible (₹204).
Most Promising Review: "Great piece of LED light, which I use at various places like while working on my laptop at night, as a torch by connecting it to the power bank, or as an extra light other than my camera flash by attaching it to the OTG cable of my phone. Great, and amazing at the price at which I got it." - Kaushal Solanki
Get it here.
4. This Deluxe Handbook that will teach you the life and the ways of the Pokémon you run around your city catching (₹689).
5. This huge-ass jar of Dabur mango-flavoured Chyawanprash for those health nuts who miss mangoes this monsoon (₹147).
6. This 5-in-1 Philips hair styler that will crimp, curl and straighten your hair to perfection (₹2,429).
7. This portable garbage bag, so that you can litter wherever you want without your conscience telling you otherwise (₹210).
8. This portable pocket LED torch and flashlight that can be folded up to a puck-sized disc (₹235).
9. This Bajaj instant roti and khakra maker that is portable and comes with a demo CD (₹1785).
10. This nail art stamping kit that comes with five large image plates (₹440).
11. These moisturising socks that hydrate your feet (₹250).
Most Promising Review: "I loved these moisturising socks! I have very dry & rough feet, often cracked and these socks worked wonderfully well to make my feet smooth & hydrated just after wearing them for 35-40 minutes. They were also easy to use without creating a mess. Definitely recommended!" - Nirupa
Get it here.
12. This 36-piece set of photo booth party props (₹239).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.