3. Despite its soft and cuddly appearance, these creatures are 100% badass.
Despite being two feet tall, these beasts attack everything they see and even run down moose to kill and eat. MOOSE. They can fight off wolves and cougars, are crazy strong, and if they get caught in a bear trap they gnaw their own LEG off for freedom. You think honey badgers are wild? Wrong. Wolverines are king.
7. Sure, it is fun to watch when mascot fights break out.
Who could forget that glorious moment when the OU mascot planned for an entire year to tackle Brutus the Bobblehead, Buck-toothed Buckeye?
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed:" Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿