3. Despite its soft and cuddly appearance, these creatures are 100% badass.
Despite being two feet tall, these beasts attack everything they see and even run down moose to kill and eat. MOOSE. They can fight off wolves and cougars, are crazy strong, and if they get caught in a bear trap they gnaw their own LEG off for freedom. You think honey badgers are wild? Wrong. Wolverines are king.
7. Sure, it is fun to watch when mascot fights break out.
Who could forget that glorious moment when the OU mascot planned for an entire year to tackle Brutus the Bobblehead, Buck-toothed Buckeye?
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And on the UK elections front, Sadiq Khan is all but certain to be elected mayor of London.