4. My background helping writers improve their skills, think of ideas, and create relevant content would make me an excellent Associate Community Editor.
I shape the young, pliable minds of my writers and help them tap into their imagination. I would definitely be able to do the same for the BuzzFeed community.
15. And I truly believe I would be a great asset at BuzzFeed!
I think BuzzFeed and I will get along great. And hopefully I balanced the serious job application side with the fun-I-can-make-lists side.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you!
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.