4. My background helping writers improve their skills, think of ideas, and create relevant content would make me an excellent Associate Community Editor.
I shape the young, pliable minds of my writers and help them tap into their imagination. I would definitely be able to do the same for the BuzzFeed community.
15. And I truly believe I would be a great asset at BuzzFeed!
I think BuzzFeed and I will get along great. And hopefully I balanced the serious job application side with the fun-I-can-make-lists side.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰