4. My background helping writers improve their skills, think of ideas, and create relevant content would make me an excellent Associate Community Editor.
I shape the young, pliable minds of my writers and help them tap into their imagination. I would definitely be able to do the same for the BuzzFeed community.
15. And I truly believe I would be a great asset at BuzzFeed!
I think BuzzFeed and I will get along great. And hopefully I balanced the serious job application side with the fun-I-can-make-lists side.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you!
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈