1. When he joked about his baby face.
2. When he made a pun and knew it was terrible.
3. When he got real about texting.
4. When he asked Twitter for a favor.
5. When he basically Inception-ed us.
6. When he confessed his fridge cleaning struggles.
7. When he gave us an intimate look into his kitchen
8. When he was brutally honest about how he celebrated his 30th birthday.
9. When he was so fleek.
10. When he dared to say what we were all secretly thinking.
11. When he couldn't stop making July 4th puns.
12. Seriously, he couldn't stop.
13. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TRY TO STOP HIM?
14. When he gave sage political advice.
15. When he totally sounded like Dr. Brennan.
16. When he pointed out the obvious.
17. When he showed superheroes give us unrealistic body standards.
18. When he spoke so much truth.
19. When he made the classic uncle-died-while-cutting-an-onion joke.
20. When he voiced his concern about blood water.
21. When he was so ~meta~.
22. When he made fun of twitter ranters.
23. When he shared this cool fun fact.
24. When even HE was not immune to The Dress madness.
25. When he suggested how Boyhood could've upped its game.
26. When he probably scared all his followers a little bit.
27. When he still made more puns.
28. When he... just... did... this.
29. And finally, when he wished everyone a happy holiday.
ALL HAIL THE TWITTER KING.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!