I find it kind of funny that #2 put cardiff where Llanelli is. We can dream
- Fluttershy434 "18 Things You Might Not Know About "R..."
- Fluttershy434 "The Definitive Ranking Of "Docto..."
I’m amazed you haven’t included any from Belgravia - remember chaps, a lot of these London locations are rather close to Buckingham Palace
- Fluttershy434 "16 Things We Learned From Miley Cyrus..."
- Fluttershy434 "17 Completely Absurd Moments From Kat..."
- Fluttershy434 "If The Art World Had To Deal With You..."
Response to 22 Mouth Watering Ways To Eat An Oreo:
I hope the moreos guy doesn’t see this XD
- Fluttershy434 "21 Brilliant British People Problems"
- Fluttershy434 "6 Things Every One Direction Fan Need..."
- Fluttershy434 "15 Reasons To Bloody Love Wales"
- Fluttershy434 "13 Great Characters From "The Fr..."
They’re both very talented and have completely different styles of music. It’s far easier to relate to Katy’s music because she writes about her own experiences, and as such she has at least one song that someone can relate to, which is why she is popular with people from all musical backgrounds. Plus it’s not really a case that she puts “less effort” into her music, she works and has worked damn hard to get where she is, plus she does a hell of a lot to make her fans happy. Alongside all that she is a relatively down to earth human being (as down to earth as one can be with cameras flashing in your face everytime you go out). She has also achieved something only Michael Jackson has in the past which I think is worth some credit I’m not saying Gaga doesn’t do any of the above things, however I am not really a big fan of hers so I am not one to judge her because I don’t know a thing about her.
- Fluttershy434 "How Lady Gaga Lost Her Chart Battle W..."