1. Las Vegas’ Marquee Dayclub has started testing out a new way to get your poolside booze: Drone bottle service.
Because heavy machinery and inebriated twenty-somethings are a perfect combination.
3. In club co-owner Jason Strauss’ Instagram, party-goers are seen precariously grabbing a bottle inches away from the spinning drone’s blades. NO RISK NO REWARD, amiright?
5. The exclusive delivery at the Cosmopolitan Hotel club comes at a hefty price, though (and not just potentially losing a few fingers) — it’s only for those who have dropped at least $20,000 on liquor.
And Marquee isn’t the first to test out a liquor-wielding robot: Deep-pocketed guests at The Mansion at Casa Madrona in Sausalito, Calif., can also use the service if they rent the $10,000-a-night Alexandrite Suite.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏