1. Norwegian comedy group Ylvis have followed up their awesomely bizarre viral hit The Fox with a heartfelt ode to Massachusetts.
3. The song starts off pretty earnest…
5. But predictably, the sweeping ballad about the Bay State gets a little…erm, off-track.
7. Also, they might not be able to spell Massachusetts. It’s OK, guys, it’s a hard one.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳