1. When the Chicago White Sox’s matchup against the Los Angeles Angels last week had rain in the forecast, the team decided to make the goodwill gesture of handing out white ponchos to fans. White ponchos with pointed hoods. Guess what it looked like.
3. Sure enough, the rain started to come down, and the ponchos, which from afar could easily resemble white robes, began to fill the stadium.
H/t Elite Daily
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩