Here's How To Find Out Your Uber Passenger Rating (If You Really Want To Know)
It's not only drivers who are getting scored.
Everyone who uses Uber knows that you can rate your drivers after your ride. But did you know that the drivers are also rating YOU?
The rating system for both drivers and passengers is on a scale of one to five, with five being the best. It's meant to help drivers choose whether to pick up a certain rider, in case you needed a reason to be extra kind to your driver.
According to Uber, "The rating system works to make sure that the most respectful riders and drivers are using Uber. Ratings are always reported as averages, and neither riders nor drivers will see the individual rating left for a particular trip."
So if you REALLY WANT TO KNOW, here's how to get your rating:
1. In the Uber app, click into the menu on the top left.
2. Select Help, then Account.
3. Click "I'd like to know my rating," then submit.
4. Check your email for the report.
5. Obsess over why you don't have a perfect score.