1. Like many, Kitty is a huge Jennifer Lawrence fan. But unlike many, the 30-year-old is such a big fan she decided to go under the knife to try to resemble the young American Hustle star, ABC News reports.
As Lawrence’s star has risen, so has the frequency with which Kitty said she is compared to the Academy Award winner.
“The more I’ve looked at her, the more I’ve realized that her features are sort of my features but more refined,” she said.
2. The married dog trainer, who has a 5-year-old daughter, went on a monthlong plastic surgery journey in February to actually becoming more like Jennifer Lawrence.
“I’m not trying to look like Pamela Anderson here during her ‘Baywatch’ days,” Kitty said. “I’m trying to look like a very capable, very personal level-headed female who is an Academy Award winner.”
She added, “I am a strong woman. I am in charge of how I look and I can change that and then change that again if I want.”
4. It’s common for patients to bring in pictures of “any number of well-known celebrities,” like Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, and Megan Fox, said Kitty’s surgeon, Dr. Franklin Rose.
But Dr. Rose doesn’t accept just anyone who wants an extreme makeover, and said he sometimes has to turn people away if they seem psychologically unsound.
“By this point in my career, after evaluating 14,000–15,000 new consultations, you can tell very quickly within a matter of a minute if the patient is well adjusted or not well adjusted for whatever the procedure they might present,” he said.
5. At First Surgical Hospital in Houston, Kitty underwent liposuction to her face and body, a breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and fat grafts to her cheeks and behind, which took six hours and cost $25,000, minus a discount for appearing on TV.
“The reason why I decided to get surgery is because post having my daughter, I wasn’t quite as comfortable with my body,” she said. “I don’t think you have to be crazy to want to look better or feel better about yourself. That’s not crazy.”
6. After the surgery, Kitty got dressed up for her big reveal. “Of course I look like Jennifer Lawrence,” she said.
Kitty added, “I thought I had a resemblance to Jennifer Lawrence before my surgery and now I think after, my features are more refined to where they resemble her more.”
7. Although Kitty admitted the money could have gone to a college fund for her daughter, she said it was money she had saved from a previous job for a “me fund.”
“My child’s only 5 and I’m still just barely 30, so I think I still feel like maybe it’s naiveté, but I still have some time to rack up some money to help her when the time comes.”