1. Dmitriy Samohin might be one of the best tattoo artists in the world.
3. Samohin, who works out of his home in Ukraine, has been making art since he was five. While looking through a tattoo magazine during his time in the army, Samohin made the decision that he would become a tattoo artist.
Seems like a good choice.
8. The artist is inspired by everything he experiences. “[Inspiration] comes from things I see walking down the street, things I hear, read, sometimes just little bits of conversation with people inspire me,” he said.
11. Samohin encourages aspiring artists to push their own limits. “Paint and experiment as much as possible!,” he said. “Be creative, never cease to learn and be challenged.”
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.