1. After 26-year-old designer Andrew Zo spoke to his friends about their proposals, he realized that there was a flaw in the whole process: The bulky ring box. Realizing that they all look the same, he decided to design a change for the better.
“The friends that I had interviewed told me that it is a very nerve-wracking experience trying to hide a very bulky box in the pocket,” he told BuzzFeed.
Enter the Clifton engagement ring case.
3. The case Zo designed is unique in that it’s flat, small enough to fit in a wallet, with a pop-up mechanism that hides the ring.
Now suitors can say goodbye to that huge square giveaway peeking out of their pocket.
7. Your special someone will never see it coming.
- Republicans have presented a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Former Italian lawmaker Luca Volonté, has been charged with laundering money from a European dictatorship.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲