1. After 26-year-old designer Andrew Zo spoke to his friends about their proposals, he realized that there was a flaw in the whole process: The bulky ring box. Realizing that they all look the same, he decided to design a change for the better.
“The friends that I had interviewed told me that it is a very nerve-wracking experience trying to hide a very bulky box in the pocket,” he told BuzzFeed.
Enter the Clifton engagement ring case.
3. The case Zo designed is unique in that it’s flat, small enough to fit in a wallet, with a pop-up mechanism that hides the ring.
Now suitors can say goodbye to that huge square giveaway peeking out of their pocket.
7. Your special someone will never see it coming.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.