1. A Redditor’s girlfriend thought she was in for a fun surprise when her dad seemed to have set up a treasure hunt for her.
3. What do you think it could be?
5. I’m getting pretty excited.
7. Aw, dammit.
9. Dads, amirite?
Note: The Reddit user has asked for his username to be removed from the post.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲