1. Four-year-old Jackson, a child who is apparently very in touch with his emotions, got choked up while listening to the melancholy song “Say Something” by A Great Big World with Christina Aguilera.
4. “Do you like the sad song?” his dad asks.
5. Jackson seems to enjoy having some sad time. “Give me a thumbs up if you’re OK,” his dad said.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯