1. Four-year-old Jackson, a child who is apparently very in touch with his emotions, got choked up while listening to the melancholy song “Say Something” by A Great Big World with Christina Aguilera.
4. “Do you like the sad song?” his dad asks.
5. Jackson seems to enjoy having some sad time. “Give me a thumbs up if you’re OK,” his dad said.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.