1. It’s no secret that the Miami Heat’s LeBron James is kind of a klutz on the basketball court.
4. LeBron’s frequent flops have brought about a new social media trend: #LeBroning. Vine user Ronnie first posted on #LeBroning months ago, but it started picking up on the internet this week.
5. Users all over Twitter and Vine are posting their own #LeBroning moments.
6. Basically you walk into someone and flop on the ground.
7. Down he goes.
10. There’s #LeBroning in the mall.
12. But mostly the #LeBroning is in school hallways.
17. It helps if you lie on the ground and look really pissed after.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.