1. It’s no secret that the Miami Heat’s LeBron James is kind of a klutz on the basketball court.
4. LeBron’s frequent flops have brought about a new social media trend: #LeBroning. Vine user Ronnie first posted on #LeBroning months ago, but it started picking up on the internet this week.
5. Users all over Twitter and Vine are posting their own #LeBroning moments.
6. Basically you walk into someone and flop on the ground.
7. Down he goes.
10. There’s #LeBroning in the mall.
12. But mostly the #LeBroning is in school hallways.
17. It helps if you lie on the ground and look really pissed after.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.