1. It’s no secret that the Miami Heat’s LeBron James is kind of a klutz on the basketball court.
4. LeBron’s frequent flops have brought about a new social media trend: #LeBroning. Vine user Ronnie first posted on #LeBroning months ago, but it started picking up on the internet this week.
5. Users all over Twitter and Vine are posting their own #LeBroning moments.
6. Basically you walk into someone and flop on the ground.
7. Down he goes.
10. There’s #LeBroning in the mall.
12. But mostly the #LeBroning is in school hallways.
17. It helps if you lie on the ground and look really pissed after.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹