4. Although selling products to pass drug tests is illegal, shops get away with it because the products can also be used as a sex toy for “safe urine sex,” according to Nick, a clerk at Freaky’s sex shop in Boulder, Colo.
“If anybody comes in and says that they’re looking to buy a product to pass a drug test we turn them away, because we don’t sell anything like that,” Nick told BuzzFeed. “We sell sex toys and personal detoxification products for health purposes.”
6. Trying to fake a drug test is risky and illegal — last year, 34-year-old Sydney Levin was arrested in St. Louis for using a Whizzinator during a probationary drug test, after an officer spotted the prosthetic.
But on marijuana forums, users say it’s not difficult to use — it just takes some practice.
“The first time I was pretty nervous also, but it really was no big deal,” user Hookahs wrote in response to a potential customer on a Marijuana.com thread. “All you need to worry about is the temp. With practice, that should ease your concerns.”
Others tell stories of friends who were caught with their pants down, so to speak.
“One time my friend tried using a Whizzinator for probation, and got caught since the guy stands behind him when he pees,” user Up In Smoke wrote. “He said the guy saw him messing around with his leg and turned around. Then he told him to pull down his pants, and guess what, there was a fake dick strapped to his leg.”
7. In an appearance on Chelsea Lately last December, Mike Tyson admitted that he used a fake member for drug tests back in the day.
“It works really effectively,” he said. “You take it out — it has somebody else’s urine in it, of course — you hope it’s not a woman’s urine and they take a pregnancy test.”
The former Heavyweight Champion added that the person giving the test usually looks away once he would start to urinate.
“But besides that, you just make noise, and normally if you’re a guy and you pull it out in front of them, they’re like, ‘Whoa, whoa [makes motion shielding eyes and looking away], and then you do it.”
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏