1. A gaudy gold toilet is making the rounds online purported to be owned by Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, but the photo has been on the internet for at least two years.
3. The gold toilet is known online as the “lion king meme,” according to whatsmeme.com.
5. The toilet would not be out of place at the property, though, which protestors discovered today houses a personal zoo and a yacht, among other luxuries.
7. Mashable’s Jim Roberts tweeted the toilet photo, then apologized when it came out that it was a hoax.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎