1. Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio has announced that their BATMAN: The Ride roller coaster will open in summer 2015, and this video teaser makes it look particularly nausea-inducing.
3. The “4D Wing Coaster” has riders do somersaults in mid-air during the weightless ride, which will enable them to puke on way more people watching from below.
5. And here’s a preview of what it will look like while you’re tossing your cookies all over your boyfriend’s mom.
7. If you want a fuller understanding of what exactly will induce you to heave, the ride features six flips and two free-fall drops that are more than 90 degrees.
9. The new coaster “will provide a sensory experience like no other,” said park president Martin Bozer, likely referring to the sensation of vomiting from 120 feet above the ground.
11. Can’t wait for 2015!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.