1. A few days ago, Stephen King, the master of terrifying fiction, shared this adorable photo of his little corgi, Molly. He wrote that he calls her “The Thing of Evil.”
Yep, looks pretty evil to me.
2. King got his little monster back in December, and posted this picture of her presumably taken after she guiltlessly devoured Santa:
3. A few month later, The Thing of Evil lounged in the sun, likely dreaming about drowning cats.
4. Her bed not to her liking? She eats it.
5. In April, The Thing of Evil mused on her big plans for world domination.
6. She is ruthless. She takes no prisoners.
7. She trains daily to be in top shape for when it’s time for her to ascend to greatness.
8. And makes sure to show every potential naysayer who’s boss.
9. No text goes unchewed, not even her owner/slave’s.
10. If she can’t conquer the world, she’ll at least settle for New England.
11. No person (or box of cereal) is safe from her wrath!
12. Memorize this face. You’ll see it in your nightmares.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.