1. American Sniper cost about $60 million to make, but it appears only about $20 of that went to the prop that played Bradley Cooper’s character’s baby, which people have noticed is just a straight-up plastic doll.
5. The fake-as-hell doll has been described as “creepy,” “plastic,” and a “robot.” Here’s Cooper even making the baby’s hand move. So bootleg.
7. In defense of the toy, screenwriter Jason Hall tweeted (and later deleted) that the real baby “showed up with a fever” and that the backup “was a no show.”
9. While the movie’s treatment of military sniper Chris Kyle may be particularly polarizing, the fake baby has certainly brought people back together.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞