1. This is what Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July looked like. Just casually hangin’ out with amazingly cool and gorgeous models and actresses. NBD.
Basking in Swift’s ethereal, perfect party-planning presence was actresses Emma Stone, Lena Dunham, Jessica Szohr and Odeya Rush, singer Ingrid Michaelson, and models Jaime King and Jessica Stam.
4. Made the best of the rainy weather while the rest of us cowered indoors.
“When the 4th of July gives you nonstop rain, make a giant slip n slide.”
7. Made adorable America-themed snacks that put your six-layer dip to shame.
“Look @inagarten !!!! We wish you were here”
8. And migrated to the water en masse like a coterie of tanned Hollywood gloriousness.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏