1. This is what Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July looked like. Just casually hangin’ out with amazingly cool and gorgeous models and actresses. NBD.
Basking in Swift’s ethereal, perfect party-planning presence was actresses Emma Stone, Lena Dunham, Jessica Szohr and Odeya Rush, singer Ingrid Michaelson, and models Jaime King and Jessica Stam.
4. Made the best of the rainy weather while the rest of us cowered indoors.
“When the 4th of July gives you nonstop rain, make a giant slip n slide.”
7. Made adorable America-themed snacks that put your six-layer dip to shame.
“Look @inagarten !!!! We wish you were here”
8. And migrated to the water en masse like a coterie of tanned Hollywood gloriousness.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been rescue after he was kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.