1. Plus-size swimwear company Swimsuits for All set out to prove that “sexy curves go beyond a size four” by shooting its own swimwear calendar, including a picture reenacting this year’s Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
5. Gabi Gregg, a 27-year-old blogger who is a size 18, said she took part in the calendar to help promote more positive body images.
“I think it’s sad that the representatives of women in mainstream culture are usually so small because we have such a diversity of sizes in the real world,” she said.
8. Watch footage from the photo shoot:
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩