1. Plus-size swimwear company Swimsuits for All set out to prove that “sexy curves go beyond a size four” by shooting its own swimwear calendar, including a picture reenacting this year’s Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
5. Gabi Gregg, a 27-year-old blogger who is a size 18, said she took part in the calendar to help promote more positive body images.
“I think it’s sad that the representatives of women in mainstream culture are usually so small because we have such a diversity of sizes in the real world,” she said.
8. Watch footage from the photo shoot:
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.