2. For their new ad, KFC followed this ink-loving hipster to Louisville’s Tattoo Salvation parlor, where he eternalized his love for the 610-calorie bunless sandwich.
“I actually went on a date with my girlfriend to get a Doubledown … I think when they first came out. I guess that’s how it all started,” he said.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails obtained by BuzzFeed News show.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄