1. Northern Ireland’s Department of the Environment recently released this PSA, called “Classroom,” that shows a possible consequence of speeding while driving.
3. Set over a haunting cover of “Sweet Child O’ Mine,” the video is meant to illustrate how a classroom worth of children have been killed by speeding since 2000. And it’s pretty literal.
And as one Reddit commenter pointed out, intense PSA’s are pretty par for the course for Ireland.
5. Without giving too much away, I will just say that it is seriously jarring and dramatized. So a successful PSA, I guess?
This video was originally identified as being from Ireland, not Northern Ireland. Apologies to both countries.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.