1. Northern Ireland’s Department of the Environment recently released this PSA, called “Classroom,” that shows a possible consequence of speeding while driving.
3. Set over a haunting cover of “Sweet Child O’ Mine,” the video is meant to illustrate how a classroom worth of children have been killed by speeding since 2000. And it’s pretty literal.
And as one Reddit commenter pointed out, intense PSA’s are pretty par for the course for Ireland.
5. Without giving too much away, I will just say that it is seriously jarring and dramatized. So a successful PSA, I guess?
This video was originally identified as being from Ireland, not Northern Ireland. Apologies to both countries.
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏