1. Anchorman 2 star Will Ferrell dropped by a Bismarck, N.D., newscast as Ron Burgundy last night to help deliver the evening’s news and make things generally awkward.
3. Anchor Amber Schatz managed to keep her cool while Ferrell was predictably silly on air.
4. “Amber, you look lovely tonight. Are you married?” he asked Schatz. “Well, I am, so don’t get any ideas,” he added.
5. “Last time I saw you, you were a lot heavier,” he told KXMB-TV’s weatherman, Jared Piepenburg.
6. “How long did it take you to grow that bad boy?” reporter Jon Schaeffer asked Ferrell about his mustache. “This? About 20 minutes.”
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million Galaxy Note7s it recalled last year after reports that the devices were explolding📱🔥