1. Anchorman 2 star Will Ferrell dropped by a Bismarck, N.D., newscast as Ron Burgundy last night to help deliver the evening’s news and make things generally awkward.
3. Anchor Amber Schatz managed to keep her cool while Ferrell was predictably silly on air.
4. “Amber, you look lovely tonight. Are you married?” he asked Schatz. “Well, I am, so don’t get any ideas,” he added.
5. “Last time I saw you, you were a lot heavier,” he told KXMB-TV’s weatherman, Jared Piepenburg.
6. “How long did it take you to grow that bad boy?” reporter Jon Schaeffer asked Ferrell about his mustache. “This? About 20 minutes.”
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎