2. Actor Rob Schneider made an appearance in a video for web show Politichicks, where he declared that he hasn’t made a movie in California for more than half a decade because of the rise of Democrats in state elections.
4. Schneider, who appeared with California Assemblyman and Republican gubernatorial hopeful Tim Donnelly, said he was a Democrat for many years, but has recently switched sides.
“The state of California is a mess, and the supermajority of Democrats is not working. I’ve been a lifelong Democrat and I have to switch over because it no longer serves the people of this great state. We need to have a new voice. We need to have a new direction, and we need to break the supermajority. It isn’t helping with jobs.”
6. The star of Deuce Bigalo: Male Gigolo and Deuce Bigalo: European Gigalo said he’s also moved a vitamin company he owns out of state because of “overregulation.”
8. Schneider added, “Another four years of a Democratic administration will be a disaster to this state, as it already has been.”
Correction: Deepest apologies for an earlier version of this article which got the Adam Sandler film wrong in which Rob Schneider says, “You can do it!” We regret the error.
Apparently we can’t do it.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.