1. Toronto Mayor Rob Ford had a whirlwind weekend celebrating his beloved team’s hockey victories in the Sochi Olympics.
3. Around noon on Friday, Ford headed to Toronto’s Real Sports Bar and Grill after the men began their semifinal game, which Canada won 1-0.
When asked about being at the bar during the work day, Ford replied, “I’m asking the taxpayers to give me two hours off so I can support Canada … And I think everyone should get two hours off.”
He added, “[It’s] not going to hurt anyone.”
5. On Saturday, Ford tried out his DJing skills at a South by Southwest fundraiser for some local artists.
7. Watch him making some sick beats:
9. Rob Ford for president!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍