14 Confusing Moments Of Relief For Everyone Who Loves Popping Pimples
An awesomely gross look at internet popping and extraction videos, mostly from r/popping, that will give you all the relief with none of the gross aftermath. Don't try these at home! Also, probably NSFW.
1. Is popping a pimple the best part of your day?
2. Does this make you incredibly anxious (to squeeze)?
3. Does watching this feel as soothing to you as a hot shower?
Then you're in the right place.
4. First up in the cesspool that is internet popping videos: blackheads.
5. Let the soothing voice of Dr. Vikram Yadav lead you through a few minutes of gratifying blackhead extractions.
6. Nothing like getting out a few ingrown hairs. Bonus points for the single squeeze.
7. We're moving into the big leagues with this 25-year-old blackhead the size of a dime.
Don't turn back now! We're just getting to the good stuff.
8. Brace yourself. It's time for the cysts: Gary's classic clip is a great initiation, and will make you say "aaahhhh" in more ways than one.
9. This 20-year-old sebaceous cyst was named George by its owner. Revel in Operation Kill George.
10. There's something especially cathartic about these perfect rivulets.
11. And now for something a little different. I won't ruin the surprise for you on what's living in this dude's ear, but it's fucking insane when they get it out.
12. This poor guy also has a creature inside him that turns out to be a hell of a lot bigger than it looks. The reveal (and subsequent relief) is worth the wait.
13. Botflies are apparently devils that hatch eggs under your skin, but watching them get dragged out is pretty much unmatched in overwhelming relief.
14. And now the Super Bowl of extraction videos, only for those with extra-strong stomachs: a botfly maggot removed from the top of someone's head.
Doesn't that feel better?
Note: Again, don't try these at home! Most of these procedures, though fun to watch, are pretty unsanitary. If you have a cyst that's causing you pain, visit a doctor ASAP. Popping it yourself can cause it to become infected, or drain improperly, making it even worse. No judgment on what you do with your whiteheads, though.