1. Actor Sandor Sturbl surprised audiences in Glasgow recently when he stopped the show to pop the question to his real-life Wendy, actress Lilly-Jane Young.
3. The actress was shocked, and said at first she thought something was wrong with the show.
4. That’s when Sandor popped the question.
“We were just about to sing our final song of the night when the music suddenly stopped,” the 22-year-old actress told The Daily Record. “I thought it was a technical hitch and was starting to panic when Sandor turned to the audience and said, ‘Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is usually the moment when Peter Pan gives Wendy a kiss.’”
Lilly-Jane told BuzzFeed the name Sandor uses in the video is her birth name, as opposed to her stage name.
“Jane Mary Sullivan is my real name, but Lilly is my stage name so of course he wanted to propose with the real one!” she said.
8. And of course, they took a bow.
“Only a few people knew about my plan but I had to tell some of the production crew so that they knew to cut the music on time,” Sandor said. “I was really nervous and just hoped she would say, ‘Yes’ – otherwise it could have been pretty embarrassing.”
10. Audience members who got to witness the proposal were pretty psyched.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.