1. In 2011, Nike unveiled a limited-edition replica of Marty McFly’s super baller high-tops from Back to the Future II called the Nike Air MAG.
Only 1,500 of the kicks were made and auctioned off on eBay, with the proceeds going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation. Today they’re still being sold for thousands.
3. But according to Nike shoe designer Tinker Hatfield, that’s all about to change in 2015 — the same year the movie takes place.
4. During an appearance in New Orleans yesterday, someone asked the designer about the chance of seeing the technology in the next year.
6. Laces… Where we’re going, we don’t need laces.
8. Watch the clip starring Nike’s fictional shoes.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨